I Wish You Well


This is the first in a series of products which I guess are a few of my favourite things, even though it is not Christmas, which will culminate into a group shot. 

I think soaps have had a bad wrap (this is wrapped beautifully, pun intended, #RetailIsAllAboutTheDetail ) for quite some time now, "squeeky clean" we know is not good for the skin as it strips it of its natural oils, sodium lauryl sulphate etc and so forth. 

I'm bringing sexy back, for goodness sake, literally and figuratively speaking that is. I am not going to get all politically correct, but 'Wellness' has been used to sell quite a few products and even one large discount pharmacy chain use it to drive two different business models within their company. Wellness is more than selling products to customers at a cheap price, it is a whole lot more than that, I work with it as my day job. 


With the 'Wellness Cleansing Bar' from @urbanrituelle in the subtext it says 'naturally fragranced soap,' it is that, it is more. This is the type of research that is part, although not exclusively, of my decision making process. I do not get paid to blog or post on KMR Beaute, I research, I buy*, I try..so that you don't have to go through the many trial$ and errors. 

Want to make your own? Then check out @ruth_romano and her classes.

King M. Rakic
*This product was given to me by the supplier at a trade fair, many months ago. I am under no obligations.

Comments

Popular Posts